Baby Corner

Old 07-31-12, 07:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%
Default Help!!

Hi all,

I posted for the first time yesterday and now I'm trying to reply to my own post but it keeps taking me to a page where it tells me I have to verify my membership through an email? I thought I already did that. I can't see PMs and I can't see how to contact an administrator for help. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Old 07-31-12, 07:48 PM
is blessed
Mom of Two

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 6
Weekly Activity 32220%

Hi! and welcome to Baby Corner!

Apparently when you activated your account, it did not go through correctly. I have just resent your email activation codes. Please follow the instructions and then you should have your membership activated. Let me know if you have any problems activating. You can email babycorner-at-thebabycorner.com if that would be easier than posting a new thread each time.

Old 07-31-12, 10:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%

I finally got it to work - the link was not working just clicking on it, so I cut and pasted it and it worked. Thanks!!

Old 08-01-12, 01:05 PM
is blessed
Mom of Two

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 6
Weekly Activity 32220%

good! Again, Welcome to Baby Corner!

Latest Articles
Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

Male Fertility Also Affected by Weight
Research is now finding that overweight men may also have trouble conceiving. Find out why.

When Your Pregnancy Weight is a Big Deal and When it’s Not
Women have always been worried about weight gain during pregnancy. However, is it really a cause for concern in your situation? Here are some guidelines on when to worry about pregnancy weight, and when to not worry.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools