Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Birth Clubs > 2012 Birth Clubs > November 2012 Birth Club Felt the baby move for the first time!

Felt the baby move for the first time!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-19-12, 10:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 2095.45%
Default Felt the baby move for the first time!

Last weekend, I woke up in the middle of the night, I was tossing and turning a bit and felt the baby for the first time. I wasn't sure if it was indigestion lol, but he kept on kicking. It was moment of "so, this is really happening".

Old 05-21-13, 12:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 31.82%

The first time i felt my baby move i was in so much pain..i felt this big not close to my right ovarie. I tried laying in so many positions to get rid of the pain. Nothing worked. I propped a pillow under my left side and as i pushed on the lump i felt my baby move and could see two lumps instead of one this time. It was about four or five inches just underneath my belly button going horizontally. I was in pain but it was a magical moment.

Latest Articles
Boost Your Fertility With Diet
Boosting your chances of conceiving can be as simple as making a few changes in your nutrition and diet, starting today.

Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools