Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

actual introduction.....

Reply Post New Topic

• bbjsmama 05-19-08 | 11:13 PM
  • so... here we go again..

last year i was a part of this very same board...
    *the stats*
    you can call me cam (its a shortened version of my real name)
    This is actually my fourth pregnancy.no stranger to the doctors... i had one MC in dec 2006.. so i am always a bit paranoid about things..
    I am a 20 year old SAHM of two beautiful daughters. ages three and seven months..they are my pride and joy and i am thankful for every day i am able to spend with them.
    I am absolutely blessed to have the love and support of my wonderful DH(26) with whom i have been married to for almost three years, but been with for an awsome seven years.
    This pregnancy was a surprise but not really a shock (you know there is always that chance)
    Went to the doctor after getting a BFP on a HPT after feeling nauseated for a few days..i just knew something was up...
    Doctor says we are due on December 31, 2008...
    Not hoping for any specific sex i just want a healthy baby.. but i love knowing what the baby is.. so i will be looking forward to an ultrasound when i hit about the twenty week mark to try to get a peek..

well i wont carry on any longer..
    i look forward to sharing my pregnancy with all you ladies and hopefully sharing yours also.. Congratulations to you all!!!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 05-20-08 | 12:09 AM
  • Welcome and Congratulations! I look forward to sharing our pregnancies.

Thank you Valleygirl!
bbjsmama (05-21-08)
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 05-20-08 | 07:41 AM
  • Welcome. I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy and look forward to the coming months.
Thank you ~J&Ty~!
bbjsmama (05-21-08)
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 05-20-08 | 12:06 PM
  • Welcome its always nice to have more women join us and share in our miracles and us in theirs.
Thank you Sharil!
bbjsmama (05-21-08)
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 05-20-08 | 08:40 PM
  • Congrats! Glad you are here

Thank you jaedrae!
bbjsmama (05-21-08)