Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > October- December Due Date Club i think i figured out the culprit for my m/s ...

i think i figured out the culprit for my m/s ...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-04-10, 02:39 AM
I am Blessed!

Thanked 23 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Wink i think i figured out the culprit for my m/s ...

.... my prenatals! i have been taking the same ones for years so i didn't even think to suspect them .... i took some vitamin b6 on thursday to see if it would help my intense m/s and i got so violently ill i couldn't take my prenatal that night .... friday i felt pretty good ... i didn't take my prenatal again .... sat i felt good ... so i thought i'd experiment the rest of the w/e and lo and behold ..... i feel pretty good! i didn't even take zofran today which is HUGE for me b/c my m/s w/the 3 girls was pretty bad .... in any case ... i talked w/my NP and she told me i could just take flinstones vites and folic acid supplements .... i picked up some gummi prenatals today at target ... my kids take the gummi vites for kids ... and they are super tasty! they are totally like candy ... lol .... and i still feel pretty good! i am totally praising God ... the last 2 wks were so crazy for me .... woohoo!!! just had to share!

and if you're looking for a good vite, i totally rec the gummi prenates!

Old 06-04-10, 12:01 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wonderful news. I know I can't take prenatals way too much iron. Makes me sicker then a dog,I actually loose them as they hit my tummy.
So glad your able to "enjoy" your pregnancy without m/s

Old 06-04-10, 04:05 PM
is so blessed!
Community Member

Thanked 110 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yay!! My m/s has been minimal this week. I even was able to cook supper last night! I still can't eat much, I get full really fast. But I haven't had to take phenergan or zofran since Sunday, and I haven't thrown up since Sunday night. ***knock on wood*** HAHA. Hopefully things will continue to get better! Of course, my experience has been that once one symptom disappears, another appears. All this week I've been getting lightheaded. It's HOT here (high 80's and 90's). I've been drinking TONS of water to try to increase blood volume. Hopefully, the lightheadedness won't last long!

Old 06-04-10, 08:21 PM
I am Blessed!

Thanked 23 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

i threw up early this morning but have been fine since ... so it's just hit or miss but overall i have been just so much better! i haven't taken zofran in 2 days now ........

glad you're feeling some relief too! hope the lightheadedness goes away ....

Old 06-05-10, 12:06 PM
is so blessed!
Community Member

Thanked 110 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

How many weeks are you now?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools