Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > October- December Due Date Club Nervous, worried and excited all at once

Nervous, worried and excited all at once

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-02-08, 02:12 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Nervous, worried and excited all at once

So my DH found out today that he was being demoted at his work but it did not come from the asisstant dm yesterday when he came to tell him he was being transfered to another store but from the store manager he was going to who said he only had a part time sals associate position available. So of course my DH is very upset at the way this was handled and that they did not have the courtesy of telling him what was up. So he is writing his resignation letter tonight and going by the shop tomorrow after our doctors appt to tell them he is leaving firestone after 14 years with the company. He feels that the way management has been running the company has gone down hill and that he was not treated with the respect that he has shown his management over the years and he is fed up with it. So we are packing up our stuff and moving to Ohio we have a friend there who has a large house and lives alone in it at this time and he has offered to let us come stay with him while my DH goes back to school. With the new baby coming this is both stressful and worrysome as I will have to find me a new doctor and we will have no insurance, but we always seem to find a way to make it through. I will keep yall updated on when we are moving so you guys will not worry about me.

Old 07-02-08, 02:25 AM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 1220%

Wow that is a lot of really big changes!

I will be keeping everything crossed that this all works out for the best.

Old 07-02-08, 08:48 AM
is loving the cool ocean air
Community Member

Thanked 100 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Changes are scary, but it sounds like it is for the best! Good for him to go back to school. Hopefully Ohio has some good programs you can use for health insurance while DH is in school. Good Luck and keep us updated!

Old 07-02-08, 02:34 PM
Tyler's mommy :>)

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wow, lots of news. So sorry that it didn't work at DH's present employer. Maybe it's just the think you needed! good luck and prayers.

Old 07-02-08, 07:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That does sound scary, but things often have a way of working out, when you leastexpect them. I'm wishing you the best of luck that this move will bring wonderful opportunites for you and a chance to be even happier than you were before. Good Luck!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools