Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So now

Reply Post New Topic

• Sharil Sharil's Avatar 06-10-08 | 08:41 PM
  • I have myself all freaked out cause i looked up Salmonella poisoning and what it can cause when pregnant and it scared me. I am almost positive i had it since i had 3 of the 4 symptoms and the time frame fits for when it started and how long it lasted. One of the things it can cause in pregnancy is stillbirths and miscarriages. So now i am stressing out that i didnt really feel the baby moving last night and that i am just getting my hopes up. My doc appt next week can not come soon enough for me. I need to see my little one moving and know all is ok.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-10-08 | 09:14 PM

•  
    Why don't you call your dr tomorrow and ask for an earlier appt. Did they mention possible salmonella when you were in the hospital? I wonder if there is a test to see if you had it or not?
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 06-10-08 | 10:32 PM
  • ((HUGS)) hun! Did they check on baby when u were in the hospital? I would definately call ur dr and just mention it!
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 06-11-08 | 07:44 AM
  • Have you been feeling the baby a lot? Just do a little poking around to wake the little bean up, always works for me. call the doc.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 06-11-08 | 10:54 AM
  • They didnt check the baby and they didnt ask me if i had eatten a tomato or what not.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!