Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So now

Reply Post New Topic

• Sharil Sharil's Avatar 06-10-08 | 08:41 PM
  • I have myself all freaked out cause i looked up Salmonella poisoning and what it can cause when pregnant and it scared me. I am almost positive i had it since i had 3 of the 4 symptoms and the time frame fits for when it started and how long it lasted. One of the things it can cause in pregnancy is stillbirths and miscarriages. So now i am stressing out that i didnt really feel the baby moving last night and that i am just getting my hopes up. My doc appt next week can not come soon enough for me. I need to see my little one moving and know all is ok.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-10-08 | 09:14 PM

•  
    Why don't you call your dr tomorrow and ask for an earlier appt. Did they mention possible salmonella when you were in the hospital? I wonder if there is a test to see if you had it or not?
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 06-10-08 | 10:32 PM
  • ((HUGS)) hun! Did they check on baby when u were in the hospital? I would definately call ur dr and just mention it!
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 06-11-08 | 07:44 AM
  • Have you been feeling the baby a lot? Just do a little poking around to wake the little bean up, always works for me. call the doc.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 06-11-08 | 10:54 AM
  • They didnt check the baby and they didnt ask me if i had eatten a tomato or what not.