Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So what do you watch?

Reply Post New Topic

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-07-08 | 10:11 AM
  • What do you watch on tv, if you watch it. After the kids are in bed, I like to watch
    Lost
    Big Brother
    Survivor
    any Law and Order
    The Closer
    Amazing Race
    Deadliest Catch
    Hell's Kitchen
    I love "reality" tv

What about you ladies?
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 06-07-08 | 12:28 PM
  • Well we dont have cable so we get very limited channels so I usually watch Hells Kitchen and House on my comp. I love the show The Closer i havent checked to see if can watch it online also. When i went to Seattle for a visit i loved this show called Pushing Daises.
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 06-07-08 | 04:08 PM
  • Haha I love reality T.V. as well. Amazing Race is probably my favorite. I love Gray's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives as well. I like Bravo's Reality- like the Real Housewives of OC and Project Runway. Although Real Housewives hasn't been very good lately. We definitely watch Deadliest Catch because my DH is a lobsterman, so he does similiar work. I try to TiVo everything and watch it whenever I get a chance...
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 06-07-08 | 06:28 PM
  • Oh jeesh I watch so much tv! LOL I watch the Bachelorette right now
    Top Chef
    Hells Kitchen
    Project Runway when its back on
    Greys Anatomy
    Desperate Houswives
    Brothers and Sisters
    Army Wives
    Delivery Me
    Hmmm I know there are more that I watch! Just can't think of anymore right now
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 06-08-08 | 08:25 AM
  • Criminal Minds
    Bones
    Des. Housewives
    Amer. Idol
    Dancing with the Stars
    General Hospital
    Spongebob, Avatar.......LOL!
    then whatever else I run into channel changing.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!