Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Ultrasound update

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 06-24-08 | 06:42 PM
  • Went for another three week ultrasound today and everything is looking good. Lucy and RIcky are measuring closer to 24 weeks ( I'm at 23 weeks and 3 days). One is 1 pound 8 ounces and the other is 1 pound 6 ounces. I forgot to ask what the heart rates were. As usual they were kicking each other and active as usual. This time though they were both head down which was a first. My next ultrasound is July 15th.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-24-08 | 07:13 PM
  • That is great! Is your cervix still holding steady?
  • MaybeBaby4 MaybeBaby4's Avatar 06-24-08 | 08:14 PM
  • Thats great news!! How is everything going with bedrest and T?
  • nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 06-24-08 | 09:04 PM
  • T had one of those days where she was in EVERYTHING! The bedrest is going o.k. I'm allowed to sit for a few hours and stand up to an hour at a time, so things are a bit easier...the sciatic nerves are still quite bothersome.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 06-25-08 | 02:00 AM
  • I am glad everything is going well hun. You take it easy and dont overdo it.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo