Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update on Lucy and Ricky

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 05-24-08 | 12:14 AM
  • Well today was a busy day. Both their heartbeats were in the 140's. I still haven't gained any weight. I go for my next OB appointment June 16.

The ultrasound took a long time. The tech had to stop half way through so I could pee. Lucy and Ricky were having such a party in there that it was hard getting their measurements. It was really neat. We got see their heads, spines, feet, arms and legs. They both weigh about ten ounces, which is good. And they were picking on each other. Baby A was kicking Baby B in the head. And Baby B was pushing his/her arms back and forth. So they were busy.
    From this point on I now go for ultrasounds every three weeks. Man that'll be a lot of water!
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 05-24-08 | 07:28 AM
  • How cute! I am glad you could see all was fine!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 05-24-08 | 12:41 PM
  • If you got a pic of the little darlings post it for us please!
  • MaybeBaby4 MaybeBaby4's Avatar 05-24-08 | 01:51 PM
  • Thats great, sounds like they are more than healthy and thriving!!
    Why do they do them every three weeks?
    You have much more will power than me, i couldn't get an ultrasound every three weeks and not get curious to find out the genders!! It will be a fun surprise when they make their arrivals!
    I guess two boys, with heart rates that low especially when they were being so active! Of course thats just an old wives tale

It was always accurate for me. Can't wait to see a picture

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 05-24-08 | 02:59 PM
  • Congratulations on seeing the babies happy and healthy. I don't think I could have your will power either, I am in awe of you! You shouldn't have to drink all that water once you are past like 25 weeks.