Baby Corner

Old 05-24-08, 12:14 AM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 71.67%
Default Update on Lucy and Ricky

Well today was a busy day. Both their heartbeats were in the 140's. I still haven't gained any weight. I go for my next OB appointment June 16.

The ultrasound took a long time. The tech had to stop half way through so I could pee. Lucy and Ricky were having such a party in there that it was hard getting their measurements. It was really neat. We got see their heads, spines, feet, arms and legs. They both weigh about ten ounces, which is good. And they were picking on each other. Baby A was kicking Baby B in the head. And Baby B was pushing his/her arms back and forth. So they were busy.
From this point on I now go for ultrasounds every three weeks. Man that'll be a lot of water!

Old 05-24-08, 07:28 AM
Tyler's mommy :>)

Thanked 33 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

How cute! I am glad you could see all was fine!

Old 05-24-08, 12:41 PM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

If you got a pic of the little darlings post it for us please!

Old 05-24-08, 01:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 13 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Thats great, sounds like they are more than healthy and thriving!!
Why do they do them every three weeks?
You have much more will power than me, i couldn't get an ultrasound every three weeks and not get curious to find out the genders!! It will be a fun surprise when they make their arrivals!
I guess two boys, with heart rates that low especially when they were being so active! Of course thats just an old wives tale

It was always accurate for me. Can't wait to see a picture

Old 05-24-08, 02:59 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 50.83%

Congratulations on seeing the babies happy and healthy. I don't think I could have your will power either, I am in awe of you! You shouldn't have to drink all that water once you are past like 25 weeks.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools