Baby Corner

Old 06-29-08, 11:40 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Where is everyone?

So I was wondering why it was so quiet in here where is everyone how are you all feeling?

I am doing ok my sugars have been high and I feel like a huge beached whale. Even though the doc confirmed its only one baby people are still saying i look like i am gonna have twins. Been having a bit of nausea lately but i think its because my allergies are in overdrive and they are gagging me. Other than that doing good. I have my granddaughter this weekend and she is driving me nuts saying grandma every 2 seconds.

Old 06-29-08, 12:20 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 1220%

We were out most of the day yesterday looking for a new/used car. We are looking to get a minivan. I know what I want if these stupied car dealerships would just give it to me for the price I want we would all be happy.
Sorry about the allergies and the nausea.

Old 06-29-08, 10:35 PM
is loving the cool ocean air
Community Member

Thanked 100 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I work every Saturday and today we went Strawberry Picking. It was fun, but a little too hot for this pregnant woman. My camera is broken, so I didn't get any pictures.

I hope you feel better soon. Allergies are NO fun!

Old 06-29-08, 11:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We spent the day redoing the kids room. My ds had the bigger room, and since this baby is a girl we decided to move the girls into the bigger room. (but baby will be sleeping in our room for a while probably a year) We bought bunk beds for the girls room and moved the twin into the smaller room which is now ds. We decorated them so cute. My ds in very much into hunting fishing etc just like dh so we put up a hunting like border, I made camo curtains and he has camo bedding. Dh refinished an old antique gun that doesnt/ cant work anymore and we hung that up with some hunting fishing signs. It looks soo good.
For the girls we did it in angels. I had these little girl pictures that all the little girls are angels. They even sorta look like DD. We have some cherub angels and I put up wooden letters that say "SISTERS" with butterfly's and flowers. I like the way it turned out. I would post pics but I have no idea how too!

Old 06-29-08, 11:23 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 1220%

Jill the rooms sound so super cute!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools