Baby Corner

Old 03-06-06, 10:03 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey Trisha,
I can't get your picture to pop up??? It was amazing seeing her that way, I have a DVD, CD of pix and alot they printed for me. I will have to try to get one of the 3D ones on here so you can see.
That was not a bad price at all...how long was your session? I had 30 minutes and it went by fast!!! It was soo much fun, maybe I will do it again as baby girl was not exactly cooperating...she had her hands in her face the whole time and turning, bummer, but we did get some nice shots.....I will try either tonight or tomorrow night to get a pic on.

Old 03-06-06, 09:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ok, I loaded 1 of the pics in my photo gallery so hopefully you can view it there, if not I will load them to my yahoo and send u the link. I got the VHS, CD, and 24 pix to take with us, so I am pretty happy. The session lasted about the same amount of time, the baby was acting pretty good, but got a little antsy at the end, she did not want to do a profile. She actually started hiding into mommy's cushy insides. The shots when she was asleep were the best. DH and I are still trying to figure out who she looks like, it's fun to do. Can't wait to see your little one's 1st shot. Did they add music to your DVD?

Old 03-07-06, 10:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Trisha so how do I get to your photo gallery??? Wow you got alot of stuff for the price way cool. Our girl definately has my nose!!! heheehe it is so much fun, I am going to try to do the picture thing today but may need dh's help...he is better on the computer than me. Yeah my DVD is to music, lots of baby music it is truly amazing....
Allison
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools