Baby Corner

Old 04-20-06, 11:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default 36 weeks!!

Hey ladies-
Well I had my appt today, and all is well. I lost 2 lbs!!

Man this has been the best diet I have ever been on, eat pizza and malt balls and lose 2 lbs. That was in a week. So I was pretty happy about that, so I have gained only 26 lbs so far, feeling good about that and still have ALOT of swelling. My urine is fine, b/p was 116/62, that strep test they did last week, SBG test was negative, and she turned!!! So she is head down

! Everything looks good so no c-section for now. I will have another appt next Friday. I guess they will start to check me soon for dilation and all, just not sure what week, so now it is a waiting game, when she is ready, I guess she will make the move! I am sooo excited and nervous about the unknown but I keep telling myself, women do this everyday!! I can do this. Labor is worrying me, but hey it won't last forever right??

Well that is it for now, I feel good, just ready to see her little face. Hope everyone is doing good as well, Trisha where are you???? we are close together for delievering just wondering if you have a scheduled c-section yet or not? Take care. Allison

Old 04-20-06, 11:39 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Hey Lady,, I am here, just huge and really tired. You are doing great on the weight gain, I am so jealous

. Congrats on the baby turning, I am so happy for you. I just had my strep test done on Monday, I am hoping for good results also. Your blood pressure is amazing, your are having a great pregnancy.

My c-section is scheduled for the 3rd at 0730 so baby is on the way, I am so excited

, she has turned transverse again so the plan c-section was the way to go. I am so excited, we are almost new mommys, This will be our last child so it's so special, our family is complete.

Can't wait until you post your birth story, keep us posted.

Last edited by tichatte; 04-20-06 at 11:22 PM.

Old 04-20-06, 11:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Allsion....great job on keeping the weight in check! I'm really excited for you...you could have her anytime now and would be safe

I know labor is a scary ordeal to face, but you are right, many women have gone before you AND they choose to do it AGAIN!!!! Must be worth it!

Old 04-20-06, 01:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Allison,
What awesome news! I got chills just reading your post. You sound so excited, and I'm excited for you. I hope everything plays out just as you've dreamt it would!

Old 04-20-06, 02:18 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

allison, thats all great news. i am so happy she moved for you. i cannot believe you are 36 weeks! i know what you mean about being nervous, i think about it all the time now too. just the unknown is scary i think. i can not wait to hear your birth story! keep up the good work
diane

Latest Articles
What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

Is Stopping Your Depression Medication During Pregnancy A Good Idea?
According to one doctor, even though there are risks of taking depression medication during pregnancy, stopping the medication could be just as risky.

Throw The Perfect Toddler Halloween Party
Want to have fun this Halloween with your Toddler? Throw a party! Here are some tips for throwing the perfect toddler Halloween party.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools