Baby Corner

Old 05-14-06, 12:30 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%

Wow Allison, I can't believe it's here already! Sorry to hear about your BP, but it sounds like your Dr. is really on top of things. Hang in there, it won't be long now!!

Old 05-14-06, 12:51 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

#5 -800 StacyLynn! That's wonderful. Happy Mother's Day to you too. How exciting! Waiting to hear about your first u/s.

Old 05-14-06, 06:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 2%

Happy Mothers days to all of you! (we had ours already here, dunno why we differ

)
Sounds like your Dr is taking very good care of you, sorry that you're chained to the pee-bucket for a day though, that must suck.

that the results are good tomorrow. Hope you've had a lovely w/end and gotten lots of rest. Glad to hear the S&S didn't hurt you, they did one of those to me when I was in early labour with K, the midwife had me put my hands under my bottom first, just as well as I'd have smacked her one otherwise it hurt so bad! (It was meant to help speed things up, but actually slowed things down - the effect of the shock of the pain I strongly suspect!) You're so close to having your baby now!!

Stacey what an awesome 5th beta!!

Old 05-15-06, 12:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Thanks ladies, no baby yet. I go this afternoon to get the results of that urine test, which I was glad to be done w/ on Saturday. I was chained to the toilet!! lol No more contractions though, my swelling in my legs did go down, I guess cuz I had them up all weekend. But I am ready...ready to see her little face. I feel really high still, so I don't think she has dropped at all. I would rather just go into labor but if they have to induce, I will be ready too. It is just so hard to believe it is hear already!! I am almost a Mommy. My dh bought me the sweetest cards, one from Brianna that said To my Mommy...I cried like a baby...and then one from him for the soon to be Mom. He is soooo sweet. He has been a trooper. So I am thinking since the cervix stretching thing did not hurt at all, that she did not try too hard, but if the test is negative today, I go back on Thursday for my regular appt....to get check. I will keep you all posted. I am trying to love my baby dog as much as I can, she is soooo spoiled...I have been walking around w/ a baby doll and she does not seem to mind too much, but we shall see. Hope all is well w/ everyone.

Stacy awesome beta! can't wait to see how many babies you got growing in there, when do you go?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools