Baby Corner

Old 01-19-08, 07:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile Aren't grandmom's the best?

My grandmom truely is great. I grew up with out my mom and my grandmom who I call mommom raised me with my dad. She is my mom's mom so once my dad remarried when I was 7 she pretty much raised me by her self.So anyway she is so excited about this pregnancy and cant wait since this will be her first great grand child, although she keeps telling people it is her grand child because most think I am her daughter. We are really close and ever since my hospital scare in December she has been avoid going any where in fear the baby will come and I wont be able to get a hold of her. My grandmother loves to play bingo and she hasnt been in a while. So tonight she called me and asked if I could do her a favor. Of course before knowing I say " sure anything whats up?" and she said well I really want to go to bingo tonight so do you think you could as the "princess" as she calls her, if she could make sure to stay in there tonight. I said we will discuss it and get back to her and she started laughing. I thought this was so sweet and so funny I just wanted to share. I really love my mommom I think everyone should have one as great as mine.

Old 01-19-08, 08:05 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That is so sweet

I am so glad that you have someone so wonderful in your life. It is always nice to have those special people who are able to warm your heart by even the smallest of gestures!

Old 11-21-08, 09:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

awwww
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools