Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth Concerned... just a bit of a ? advice please

Concerned... just a bit of a ? advice please

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-30-06, 05:35 PM
jerri

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Concerned... just a bit of a ? advice please

Hi all... I am usually on the 2003 Oct-Dec board but I have a question. I have looked all through the internet and can't find anything thats helpful.
Okay, I started AF on the 19th of December, and was feeling lousy and tired after that. Af seemed to come early,January 12, 4 days early... I spotted very lightly from 3 am til early the next morn and then for less than a day I needed to wear a pad but then stopped and spotted for a few hours then nada. Okay I haven't thought about it too much but no matter what I do I seem to be gaining weight... my doctor thought it was depression so he put me on antidepressants about a week and a half ago. WHICH is what is concerning me, I have still been nauseas, and have had a few sinus issues and a bit tired and I tried on a pair of pants that fit just two weeks ago and I could barely get them zipped yesturday.... my doctor isn't in today... but I guess I am wondering if you ladies think I should be concerned....
OH my other issue, I have endometriosis, which means lots of pain, throwing up and lots of other yucky things... and there was a tiny bit of cramping the day it seemed reg but usually for a few days a month, I am in sooooo much pain BUT NADA.
Oh and my cycles are pretty much regular... 28 days,very seldom 29... please, let me know if you ladies think I should be concerned???
ANY input on this would be greatly appreciated....

Old 01-30-06, 09:35 PM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I think they need to be running some tests sweety. My AF before i got pregnant was always really short 2 - 4 days at most and very light but i had terrible cramps. I know its not normal to have lots of pain with AF so if it starts back up after i have the baby i will be talking to the doc again. But i do think its time they figure out whats going on with you.

Old 01-30-06, 09:40 PM
SAHM to Julia & Ryan

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I think you should be concerned. What appeared to you to be AF on January 12th, might have not been at all!

I would go to the store and buy a prego test tonight! I wouldn't be able to take the suspense and my curiousity would just bug me until I did!

Old 01-30-06, 10:28 PM
jerri

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank you... I am going a bit cuckoo, pregnancy usually makes me gain weight rapidly(mainly water weight) Man I have a 2 year old and I have been watching another 2 yearold and a 4 year old boy for over a month... I don't get to sit down

I appreciate your advice I really basically needed someone who just heard facts and would let me know what they thought I was wondering if I was just letting my mind wander too much

...greatly appreciated.

Get this, I told the doctor I was too tired to exercise as much as I used to, he told me I just needed to excercise more!

Old 01-31-06, 08:18 AM
I'm blessed

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jerri,
When I was taking depressants I gained weight from them. But there is also a possibility you are pg becuase of the nasua and tiredness. You should get a pg test at the store and see becuase some meds are not safe w/ pg and it could very well be your hormones that made u feel off making your doctor think its depression. Its definetly worth looking into. Hope u get an answer soon.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools