Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
Concerned... just a bit of a ? advice please

Concerned... just a bit of a ? advice please

Reply Post New Topic

• Sharil Sharil's Avatar 01-31-06 | 11:27 AM
  • Honestly i am surprised they didnt do a test when you told them those symptoms, before giving you the antidepressants.
  • Jerri Jerri's Avatar 01-31-06 | 01:57 PM
  • yea I am hoping its just me... but I just left a message for him again and I will hopefully hear back from him soon because I am really worried that I shouldn't be taking these things. And since late december I have gained almost 20lbs... no matter what I do so we shall see.

OH and he tested me for thyroid and kidney issues but said there was nothing wrong... I am just praying I was misdiagnosed and find out soon and if I am not preggers then I need someone to figure out what is going on with me.... this particular dr made me feel like I was crazy in June sent me home 3 times then ended up in the er late that night. I ended up having spinal menningitis he again made it seem like I was crazy giving him the symptoms and chalked it all up to stress... time for a new dr???

Last edited by Jerri; 01-31-06 at 02:01 PM..
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 01-31-06 | 02:34 PM
  • You just sound pg to me. It's normal to have some bleeding at about the time when AF would be due when you're pg. I would definitely get to the doctor and ask for a beta HCG test.
  • lazydaizy2 lazydaizy2's Avatar 01-31-06 | 05:34 PM
  • Just run to the store and buy a pg test, the suspense is driving me crazy beleive it or not LOL And ummm ya drop that dr 4 sure and get u a more luving caring one.
  • icepoet icepoet's Avatar 01-31-06 | 06:59 PM
  • IA these sypmtoms sound like possible pregnancy.... I would test ASAP.