Baby Corner

Old 08-06-12, 08:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Smile could i be pregnant?

Ok I had sex july 31st and by august 4th I started having bad diarreah, nausea, super sensitive sexually and light pink nose bleeds. For one I didn't think symptoms could start that soon. And when I was pregnant with my duaghter (9 years ago) I never had any of those symptoms I jus had the morning sickness horribly! Is it possible I'm pregnant? We have been tryin for almost a year now. We tried for a year an a half before and miscarried in 2009 so we took a break but have since then been trying. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I know my body is telling me somethin is off I just don't know what. Input please would be greatly appreciated!

Old 08-06-12, 09:29 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

to The Baby Corner.

When was the first day of your last period? How long are your usual periods? This will help better determine the likelihood of pregnancy.

If you haven't already read it, a GREAT resource is Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Pick it up from the library or from Amazon. It's a wonderful read for any woman trying to conceive.

Old 08-06-12, 09:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 500%

My periods used to last 7 days but the last couple months they start anywhere from 1-3 days late and have only been lasting 4-5 days. My last period was 5 days late and I had a few days between the last 2 periods of light bleeding. The first day of my last period was july 22nd.

Old 08-07-12, 12:05 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

If the first day of your last period was 7/22, it would be very unlikely that you'd be pregnant from intercours on 7/31. That's only 9 days from the start of your period and you would likely not have ovulated yet.

It is much more likely that you're ovulating about now.

If you've been trying for almost a year and you haven't figured out your cycle, start with that book. Most OB/GYNs will want to have a 3-month look at your cycle and temps to figure out what is happening with your cycle before jumping into more aggressive treatments. To fully take advantage of your best chances to conceive, it is SO helpful to understand how your body works.

Old 08-07-12, 12:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 500%

Thank you for your help!!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools