Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Cramping while pregnant.

Reply Post New Topic

• jdhardy81 05-24-08 | 02:13 PM
  • Hello everyone,
    I found out on May 22nd that I am indeed prego with the 3rd pregnancy (2nd was a MC June 07'). I am starting to have some cramping. No bleeding just cramping. I was wondering if any1 else has had these problems b4 also. I dont go till Jun 23rd for my 1st 8wk visit to the Drs. Any adivce would b greatly apprciated :-) Thank You in Advance.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 05-24-08 | 02:54 PM
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy. Cramping is very very normal at this point. Your uterus is stretching is trying to accomodate this newer visitor. I have had 3 miscarriages and I know how scary pregnancy after a loss can be. I would say as long as there is no bleeding the cramping shouldn't be a big concern. I know June 23 seems like a life time away but it will be here before you know it.
  • jdhardy81 05-24-08 | 07:23 PM
  • Yea i kno. My doctor is suupost to call me back on Tuesday and send me for Bloodwork to ck my lvls and stuff early on. So we all have a better understanding as to whats going on. Im sure that once i get my blood results back and c that they r doubling and are where they need to b i will b able to enjoy the pregnancy. Thank You.
  • Twinkies_Mom Twinkies_Mom's Avatar 05-24-08 | 08:54 PM
  • I too had a lot of cramping around the same time as you did with my pregnancy. It felt almost like bad period cramps but it was indeed uterine stretching. I was worried also but I think everyone tends to err on the side of caution when they are pregnant.
  • jdhardy81 05-25-08 | 09:36 AM
  • Yea i am now since the last 1 ended in a MC. So i worry bout every little thing..The drs are suppost to call me Tuesday and send me for bloodwork. THink once i get that back n c that everything is ok then i wont worry as much. The last 1 my lvl were on the very low end of the Hcg Scale thing. I was still within rage but on the VERY low end of the range.