Baby Corner

Old 10-14-09, 12:46 AM
is Baby # 1 EDD May 28th
Community Member

Thanked 6 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Different symptoms during pregnancy

Okay so I have been pregnant before. But i miscarried when I was around 2 1/2 months. Currently i am about two months PG.
When i was PG the first time I had absolutely no symptoms.
This time i'm getting them all such as morning sickness, sore breasts, headaches and the list goes on. I figured since I have been PG before I would have the same symptoms but I dont. Is this normal?

Old 10-14-09, 09:46 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've had 5 losses so I can sympathize with your feelings of fear and worry mixed with guarded excitement.

It's normal for each pregnancy to be different. With my first two pregnancies, I had no morning sickness until about 15 weeks and it was only in the evenings. With my third baby's pregnancy (my 8th pregnancy), I had m/s from the beginning and it didn't go away until about 15 weeks.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope your symptoms subside soon so you can enjoy every moment of this wonderful miracle!!

Old 10-14-09, 06:44 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I agree, they will all be different. I had no food issues with #1 but I had food aversions with #2. Also with #1 I had high BP and my feet were totally swollen. Nothing like that with #2 but my tailbone felt like it was broken. Oh, and I was big and wide with #1 but #2 was all out in front! I was skinny if you looked at me from the back.

Congratulations & don't worry...its normal!

Old 10-15-09, 10:53 PM
is Baby # 1 EDD May 28th
Community Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks girls! I was pretty freaked out because of the different symptoms and when I found out i was PG this time. I was like "Oh Yay! No symptoms" Boy was I wrong. The joys of being pregnant. lol

Old 01-16-10, 12:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

yes pregnancy symptoms are different but there are common ones as well. As for ur first one u had no symptoms probably because before ur body could react to the pregnancy hormones ur body already had a decrease of those hormones. U can talk to ur doctor to get u a blood test to check ur hormones level as well. I had a miscarriage too in the past so i am planning to have this hormones level checked just to reassure myself that everything is going fine.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools