Baby Corner

Old 06-20-11, 03:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default early labour signs pleeeeease!!

Hi this is my first pregnancy, i am 38 weeks and 2 days! and getting very impatient!!
Im just after a few words of encouragement lol really want babs now lol I have just started my maternity leave and am feeling very tired of being pregnant, so am looking for every sign that labour is nearly here! So far I have been having on off period like cramps for the last few days, accompanied by a sudden im going to be sick feeling every now and then? I have also been having shooting pains down there since just before my 36 weeks checkup! I have also been sleeping really badly but especially badly this last 2 nights ( been awake nearly all night) and have been finding it hard to pee if i have been holding it for a little while like first thing in the morning (sort of like im holding it in without knowing and trying to pee at the same time). Also one last thing lol I have had a headache all day today (sort of like a concentrating headache). At 36 weeks babs was head down and 3/5s palpable. Anybody any ideas? please really want to meet him or her!!!!! lol thanks!!

Old 06-20-11, 05:54 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I don't know as I had 2 c/sect but I'd call the doctor's office and ask about it.

I did have the shooting pains down there especially after sitting for a while but that was from vericose veins there. Ouch!

Good luck and I hope you hold your baby soon!

Old 06-21-11, 07:48 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

thanks alot so do i!!
I know tmi but ive been having what i think is the clear out for a couple of weeks now!! keeping positive!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools