Baby Corner

Old 07-11-05, 09:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Brenda, I can't imagine what you're going through, but wishing you all the best.

all the time that you're blessed with a healthy child.

Old 07-13-05, 07:14 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I agree with the other women as well, Brenda. I relate oh so much to your fears regarding re-occurance. Unfortunately, you are faced with this scenario and it completely sucks. You are still dealing with a lot of emotions and pain with losing Lily. You must find a healthy, sane way of handling either knowing or not knowing to keep you strong through-out this pregnancy.

You have an strong support group here, Brenda and your family is there for you. We will hold your hands at all times.

Old 07-16-05, 02:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

thanks!

we tried to wait knowing that waiting would give us more information and reduce the number of ultrasounds..but I spent several days just completely

just when I was doing better with it, dh decided it would be better to know now, even if it means more ultrasounds. so we went and even with the results we're feeling a little relieved and oddly calm. we'll still be having our scheduled ultrasound to further check the baby's heart because they'd like 'better pictures', but with what we saw today, our baby's heart appears to be normal. whew! that was a big one, we were cautioned that while it looks good, there is a still a possibility there could be a problem, but we would expect it to be minor. unfortunely it does appear our baby does have the same syndrome as Lily, but without the severe heart defect our baby's chances are better than Lily's. maybe at some point, we'll worry about it but for now we're doing ok.

Old 07-16-05, 02:54 AM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Glad to hear the babies heart looks good as of now, I will be

that there will be no change in that.

Old 07-16-05, 05:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

to you and dh !
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools