Baby Corner

Old 02-26-05, 06:04 AM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.57%

Oh Good Lord!! unless my pregnancy has really taken me over the edge, I was clueless that you were pregnant with twins!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know you want to stay neautral right now with the happiness, but I am so happy for you, glinda!

I hate the n/t scan... it always scares me. Try to remember that usually m/s and pregnancy symptoms disappear around 12-16 weeks. You will think that something is wrong because you feel completely normal once again. I am happy that you are going to have an u/s to give you ease of mind.

Thanks for responding! Always thinking about you ladies!

Old 02-26-05, 09:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Weekly Activity 0.57%

Wonderful news! I know it's weird being in that in between stage where your m/s has worn off but the kicks and belly bulge haven't shown up yet. In just a short month, though, you'll feel those little babies kicking and squirming all the time! Your over the worse part of worrying, start trying to enjoy your time before the 3rd trimester comes and you're REALLY miserable!

Old 02-26-05, 06:34 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 34.86%

I am so glad you and the babies are doing good. We were just discussing on the due in Aug board about how at this point in the pg you often feel "less" pregnant. That can be rough on anyone, but for us ladies I think it can even be a bit harder. Good Luck and I know you will be feeling those to squirming and kicking soon!

Old 02-27-05, 08:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.57%

YEAHHHHH - its is so nervewracking with two plus your journey to this point has been very difficult (to put it lightly). Thinking of you.

Great, Great News!!!!!!

Old 02-27-05, 09:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.57%

Yeah !!!! I am sooo excited for you !
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools