Baby Corner

Old 08-16-18, 06:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 4400%
Default Hello!

Hello! I need some help. You know, I am going to turn to IVF. But I can't choose the clinic. I have heard that there is a good clinic in Ukraine. But I know nothing about it. Maybe somebody knows something about it and can help me? If know about this clinic, please share some information. I have some questions but can't find the answers. I will be glad to get any information about the clinic. Maybe there is somebody who turned to it? What do you think about it? Is it really so great? Is it worthy to turn to it? Would be glad to learn just anything.

Old 08-16-18, 06:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 4700%

Hi! You know, you are lucky. I really can help you If you are talking about BioTexCom. As far as I know it is the only famous clinic in Ukraine. Last year I turned to it. I knew that it is pretty good clinic. Well, I can say that it is the truth. The clinic provides all the necessary conditions. They really care about the clients. The doctors pretty good, and it seems that they really love their work. But first I turned to another clinic. And I think that BioTexCom is much better. So, if you really want to turn to it, don't hesitate. It will be a good choice. Of you are interested in some more information, ask me. I am ready to answer your questions.

Old 08-16-18, 06:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 4400%

Oh, it is great! Thank you for the answer. Well, the clinic is really so good as they say. Actually, I am glad. Can you please tell me more details? I am interested in many things. But the most important for me is to know about the apartment. Do I need to look for it on my own or they help with it? If so, do they look for it on their own? Or they have special apartments for their clients?

Old 08-16-18, 06:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 4700%

Well, as I said before, they care about their clients. If you need a place to live in, they will help you. They have special apartments for such people as you are. In the apartments you can find all the necessary things. I know for sure that you will feel pretty comfortable. So, you don't need to worry about it. By the way, if you are interested in it, I can share a link for their video blog.

Old 08-16-18, 06:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 4400%

Thank you for the answer. Your help is really important for me. Well, of course I am interested in the video blog you told about. If you can, please share the link. I think that I can find a lot of useful information there. What do they tell in their videos? Is the information really important? Or they tell something that is known by most people?
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools