Baby Corner

Old 07-05-06, 07:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Quote:
Missy, I thought you hardly gained anything with your pregnancy and it ALL came right off-I was counting on your success to fuel my own!!!!
I'm the one who hardly gained (19 lbs) and lost 40 lbs after delivering the twins. However, I'm really packing on the pounds now. I am eating junk and have no incentive to eat healthy. Maybe when the babies are more into eating big people food, I'll take extra care. But for now while they are eating their organic baby food, I'm grabbing the closest thing.

Leslie, I wouldn't put on a bathing suit even if I didn't have the babies

Just sign me flabby stomach and thighs in NY.

Old 07-05-06, 08:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Missy, I know the skin takes a while to bounce back...I have no doubt that you look great! And that you're DH wants you to do it again is a good sign

I can't wait to hear what you decide to do on the adoption front...both Missy and Leslie.

Glinda, I forgot you were my inspiration

I can't imagine you have too much time to think about your weight with those two energizer bunnies running around!

Old 07-08-06, 07:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Well girls. It seems that I will be wearing a bikini or a potato sack in February because we're going on vacation for THREE weeks! Missy, Really?? Do you want to carry a baby for us? All the shots, etc....all over again? Leslie

Old 07-10-06, 02:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

ditto on the potato sack because I think we are going away for a couple of weeks in january or february also

Leslie...I replied to your message, but basically yes. I wouldn't be able to until after December because I am going back to school in the fall for 1 semester to finish my RN degree. I will be done in december.

Old 07-10-06, 03:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

I still can't fit into my regular clothes even though I have lost all the baby weight, I guess my weight has shifted!! now I have put on a couple pounds since losing it all, I am hoping once I get back to work and on a regular schedule I will be able to lose again, but I am still wearing Maternity shorts!! ugghhhhh she is 8 weeks tomorrow, I just can't get my pants buttoned and I refuse to go higher in size.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools