Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How Many is OK

Reply Post New Topic

• TeresaRenee TeresaRenee's Avatar 09-28-06 | 05:47 PM
  • Thanks for all you input. I guess I will have to talk to my doc. I have had the same one for the last three and she is a really good doctor so I am sure she would give it to me straight. She didn't say whether or not it would be possible after the last, so I guess I should just give her a call. I am just afraid of what she will say.

Thanks again,

Teresa
  • tam121 11-05-06 | 12:38 AM
  • I've had one and my doctor told me I could try for a vbac next time. He told me that he would not induce me next time though, if there are any problems he will go straight for a c-section which was disappointing. He also said that he would not recommend more than 3 but I think it depends on your doctor and your body.
  • TLBT TLBT's Avatar 11-05-06 | 07:56 PM
  • i had 2 and am planning on at least one more and my dr knows that and she is ok with it - my cousin had 4 and had no issues.
  • babybug4 babybug4's Avatar 04-07-08 | 06:29 PM
  • I have had 4 C Sections and my doc said no more but then I have heard of women having up to 7 so I'm unsure. I was hoping to find this out too because I would love more children too.
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 04-07-08 | 07:37 PM
  • Where I work, they recommend no more than 3-4 c/s... the more c/s you have the more adhesions you develop and your uterus scar stars becoming really weak as well. I'd talk with your doc!