Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I need advice (I'm 14)

Reply Post New Topic

• delynn 05-21-13 | 06:09 PM
  • Ok so I know people will look at me with shame and whatnot but I am PURPOSELY pregnant with my FiÓnce and I'm 14 years old. I also have type one diabetes. I am ready and have prepared a job and the Babys needs but what I need help with is.... I just took a pregnancy test after 2 weeks since intercourse and it's positive. I am already having dizzy spells from time to time and very bad cramps without the period. I am also nauseous occasionally and can't seem to eat anything!.... No food besides soup is appealing to me. I have been eating healthy foods such as things with folic acid I think it's called (fruits and veggies) but are my symptoms normal? I also feel bloated.
  • Mommy~of~2 Mommy~of~2's Avatar 05-22-13 | 07:10 PM
  • Have u gone to ur doctor ??if not this is a good time.and drink lots of water hope u feel better take care :-)
  • delynn 05-22-13 | 07:17 PM
  • I need to I have a well being soon tho. I forgot to mention I have been having severe (wanting to double over) cramps in my abdominal. I'm thinking that's my body trying to stretch and shirt for the baby but also for the past 2 weeks approx. I have had diarrhea Soooo annoying during school. I've read up that girls do get that if not constipation but I'm still worried it might be a miscarriage? I'm not sure what do you think?
  • SussieChu 05-22-13 | 08:54 PM
  • I would go to a clinic like planned parenthood and get a check up. Many times they can do it for free. And since you already have diabetes, you really should. Good luck!
  • delynn 05-22-13 | 09:02 PM
  • Ok thank you