Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

leaking urine

Reply Post New Topic

• kimberdawns 05-04-06 | 03:30 AM
  • ok this may be a stupid question. I gave birth to my only son last June and just recently within the past few days I have been coughing or sneezing or etc and I start to kinda pee on myself. OK I remember doing that when I was pregnant but I was like in my 3trimester though. ANYWAYS, my sister in law keeps saying that is a sign of being pregnant again. Has anyone else had this happen? Or is it a sign? I would greatly appreciate any comments.

Thanks, Kim
  • AmiKW AmiKW's Avatar 05-08-06 | 03:04 PM
  • I did it throughout my entire pregnancy with my first (a year old now) and have done it quite often since and now am pg again and am still doing it. Quite unlady-like huh? I have heard that kegals is great for that, but I never remember to do them. I'm not sure if it's a "sign" of pregnancy though, maybe a bi-product of

• :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 05-09-06 | 03:14 AM
  • I don't know that it's a sign of pregnancy, but certainly it is a by-product.

You should definitely do Kegel excersises to improve your muscle strength. That will help the problem. If you do that and it still doesn't improve, you should mention it to your doc.