Baby Corner

Old 08-05-04, 11:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Looking for a Friend to Talk to

Hello all! I found out i was pregnant two years ago and within a week had a misscariage. They called it a false pregnancy. My husband and i decided to wait a while before we would try again. I just found out that i'm somewhere between five and six weeks pregnant. I've had cramping and i feel like i'm about to start my cycle. My doctor put me on horomones and said everything looked fine as far as my blood tests are concerned. I had to go back because the next day i had really bad cramps. She did a sonogram and said everything looks fine, i just had a syst that ruptured. My first ultrasound is next thursday and as yall could probably imagine, i'm scared to death. I want this baby sooooooo badly. My husband works in the oilfield and i live twelve hours away from my family. Therefore, i'm pretty much always alone and in need of someone to talk to. I would really enjoy a few friends to talk to. I figured this might be a good way to get them.

Old 08-06-04, 02:35 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile

and

to The Baby Corner!

and a big welcome to the pregnancy after loss board! it's nice to have you join us. the ladies here understand the ups and downs of having a subsequent pregnancy. we know how those little milestones make such a difference to us.
so..congratulations on your pregnancy!
and the way you feel..like you're going to start AF any time..well, that's the way you usually feel when you're pregnant.

for a great ultrasound!

Old 08-06-04, 05:01 PM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

and welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so glad that you found our website and support group. It is so difficult for me to congratulate and say that I am sorry about a loss on the same page. However, it is great to see that you have pushed forward TTC and ...hey!!! You are here with us!!

There are quite a few women here for support.. so fear not.... you are not alone!

Unfortunately there are a lot of similar feelings, quirks and bugs to pregnancy that are like menstrual.

That is the worse part during the First Trimester. It is so difficult to try to stay relaxed during the first few weeks, but please try to. It could be implantaion that you are feeling. The doctor seems to be confident that this is a viable pregnancy. I'm going to send you tons of sticky thoughts!! I hope you a safe and sane 9 month journey!! We will be here for you!

Old 08-06-04, 05:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome and Congrats

We are here to listen and help out. Here is hoping for a sticky and relaxing 9 months

Please keep us posted.

I

Old 08-07-04, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome! There is a great group of women here. Very supportive!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you have a happy, healthy, uneventful 9months! I am sorry you had a loss previously. Everyone here knows what thats like, unfortunately. I'm creeping up on 14wks of pg now (had a loss in Dec at 9wks) and am anxiously awaiting the BIG u/s to find out what we're having! I look forward to getting to know ya!

Please keep us updated on your progress!!

HUGS!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools