Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Nervous today.

Reply Post New Topic

• emg92702 emg92702's Avatar 11-07-05 | 10:16 AM
  • Hi.

Just now stopping in over here. I'm 6 weeks, 1 day and due July 1 and up until today I've been feeling pretty optimistic about this pregnancy. Now this morning I woke up just feeling nervous and less hopeful for no specific reason that I can determine. I don't feel as nauseated as I have been feeling and, I don't know, I just feel different, but at the same time I know it could very easily just be hormones and fear messing with me.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday morning, so I know that I'm also getting nervous about that and that is probably contributing to this feeling of unease today too.

I feel like time is standing still. I want it to hurry up and be Wednesday morning and if I'm lucky enough to have that u/s look good I want to hurry up and be past 10 weeks.

Ugh. I hate starting the week feeling like this.

Thanks for listening.
  • babyMarksMom babyMarksMom's Avatar 11-07-05 | 03:06 PM

•  

very happy to have you join us here. I hope you have a very unexciting pg. the nervousness and worry are just a part of pg for us.
    most women feel the ups and downs of early pg and even early into the second trimester as well..until definite regular movements are felt.

and

• savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 11-07-05 | 03:32 PM

•  

and

that Wednesday brings you lots of good news!
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 11-07-05 | 05:08 PM

•  
    I'll be praying that your u/s Wednesday brings you nothing but positive news. Take Care~
  • emg92702 emg92702's Avatar 11-07-05 | 05:18 PM
  • Thanks. I appreciate all the positive thoughts.

I'm feeling a little bit better now, but have remained in quite a funk all day.