Baby Corner

Old 06-18-08, 01:12 AM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I love the movement definately! I also love the fact that I am carrying a little person! And I LOVE not having to suck in my belly! I can have a big belly and be proud!! LOL

Old 07-17-08, 06:09 PM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

everything! even puking 3 times a day

its a blessing and I can't wait to do it all again some day.

Old 07-17-08, 10:37 PM
Mommy to Cally!!!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I agree... EVERYTHING! I love my baby belly! I'd take the morning sickness every day, since it allows me to know my baby is doing well and that my hormone levels were good! Of course I love the fact that it gives me an excuse to eat ice cream... whenever I want! I LOVE the baby kicking (speaking of.... he's kicking up a storm right now!!!) I even loved labor, and the bond that my husband and I developed with him acting as my labor coach... I could have never done it natural without him. I loved the anticipation during labor of holding my little girl! I loved looking down and all of a sudden seeing my baby shoot out of my belly (sorry if tmi... it went really fast!!!) I consider it all a blessing and I know I will miss being pregnant after this little boy is born... But I cant wait to see him and hold him!!! Every good and perfect gift is from above... What precious miracles they are!!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools