Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
Stroller question for experienced moms..

Stroller question for experienced moms..

Reply Post New Topic

• susie susie's Avatar 05-30-07 | 02:03 PM
  • I like our travel system too. We use the carrier as a car seat only now. I suggest you go to a store with a big variety of strollers and push them around to see which feels best for you.
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 05-30-07 | 09:54 PM
  • Wow, I knew there were a lot of options but holy cow!

Next question about this...

Does anyone have the graco metro-lite?
    How about the peg perego travel system?
    Any comparisons?
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 05-31-07 | 12:23 PM
  • It's overwhelming, isn't it Beth! I didn't like my Travel system the first time around either...it is kind of heavy and bulky. I got a snap and go yesterday at my shower and I had something similar the first time, and I really recommend them for when you are out doing errands.They are easy and light weight.
    I am still going to get a new travel system because we can't get the Zanzibar theme in just a car seat/carrier. But I plan on leaving the travel system stroller in DH's car so we can use it when we go out as a family to the mall or someplace like that.

As for comparisons, if you check the Babies R Us website, they have consumer comments about most products like that, so you can kind of get an idea of what other people had had issues with.

Last edited by Janine; 05-31-07 at 03:15 PM..
  • the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 05-31-07 | 02:11 PM
  • The snap and go thing is awesome. I used Janine's when my first was born, and it was so nice. We never actually bought a travel system with either of our girls because we thought they just seemed so bulky. Plus you can also just use an umbrella stroller when baby gets to be a few months old.
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 06-02-07 | 06:10 PM
  • I had lots of different Peg Perego set ups with my 8 children and always loved them although some were kind of bulky and cumbersome.