Baby Corner

Old 08-27-04, 01:01 PM
CL & Mom22boys!

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default TIGF Ladies

May all of us have a great weekend! Any big plans? How are all of you feeling? Any food obessions? Fill us in!!

My MIL has been in the hospital over the week with a major ear infection that has caused her to be severely ill. We are dealing with that. Leo's cousins are visiting from Italy and having a very boring time since we are constantly visiting MIL. Hopefully things will brighten up around here!

Old 08-27-04, 01:49 PM
tired mommy of 2

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

hmmmmm.....big plans for the weekend........let me think.........I am not doing anything special but would not be too terribly upset if the boredom is broken by labour!!! LOL

Only one week until my EDD and impatience is creeping up on me again (gee I was good for 5 days, what else can I do....LOL) Feeling especially crappy today. Tummy is doing flip flops and I feel really nauseaus (sp?). Back is still killing me and sleep is fast becoming a distant memory. Was up most of the night.........warning this may be TMI........in the bathroom. BM's have become loose so I am hoping that is a good sign of things to come (I read that that can be a sign that labour is impending). I have never had a problem with constipation with pregnancy, but this is way off normal. Sorry for sharing that but want some info if that is a sign or not. I am going to take Gavin for a visit to my mom's office in about an hour (he likes to flirt with all the women at City Hall....LOL) and then maybe a walk after that, depending on how I am feeling.

Jacqui~~Sorry your mil is so ill. I have been hospitalized for ear infections before and I know that it isn't fun. Hope she has a speedy recovery. That is pretty neat to have relatives come over from Italy!! Sorry that you can't do much with having to visit MIL, but I am sure they understand.

How's everyone else doing??

Old 08-27-04, 01:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jacqui sorry about your mil and Leo's cosuin. Hope she gets better soon and the cousin gets to have fun and isn't bored.

Donann hope this is your weekend.

I'm feeling good unless I eat and then I have heartburn. (actually I can't even drink water without getting heartburn. loving the baby being so active. hope it cont.

Nothing really planned except ds has a soccer game saturday and one sunday other then that plan on staying home and relaxing.

Old 08-27-04, 03:04 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 42 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jacqui - Sorry about MIL. Hope she's better soon!

Donann - Come on baby....we're all ready to meet ya!

Im doing well. I have my BIG u/s next thursday (just 6 days away) and the nerves are starting to hit. Im very excited about finding out what we're having, though and so Im trying to focus on that. My dd has a dance class sat morning and then we're off to a birthday party for my friends' twin boys! Busy, busy, busy!

Old 08-27-04, 11:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jacqui - so sorry to hear about your MIL! I hope your weekend starts looking up.

Donann - hope that baby decides to show his/her face soon!

Tammy - I CAN'T WAIT to hear about your u/s!!

I'm heading on vacation tomorrow. We rented a house on the beach in NC. I'm sooooo excited! Right now, all i'm thinking about is WARM, SUNNY weather!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools