Baby Corner

Old 01-13-07, 10:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Funny that you have been selling stuff on ebay because I buy stuff all the time on it

My kids love yo baby and I only get the stuff that has the cereal already in it. I have about 30 to lose

I have a not so funny story to tell you ladies. Our garage has so much crap in it, it's hard to actually fit our cars (tight squeeze). Well, the other day I was taking dh's car and he says "do you want me to get it out of the garage for you". I told him no, that I could do it. He proceeded to say "it's a tight squeeze, are you sure you can fit". I wanted to kill him. Talk about a heartless dh. So Carly....all dh's are the same! Anyway, I do want to get on the ball and lose some of this weight. Go girls go!!!!!

Old 01-16-07, 12:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I give her the YoBaby everyday too....Dr. suggested it and it has good cultures in it, I am hoping it will help her stay healthy you know. That is a great idea about EBAY.... I have 2 close friends that I work with that are both having Girls so I have been giving them my stuff, they are very appreciative. Missy so sorry that your DH said that too you....that is not funny. Actually my DH and I bought that Slim in 6 program and we work out every night together, I lost 3 lbs already! 30 more. He has been a great support system, he is even eating healthy w/ me, on my Birthday he made me a jello pie, no fat and only 110 calories!! it was great. I feel better already and this is week 2! I will let you all know how that goes!

Old 01-16-07, 01:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That's sweet Alison. You must have a rare form of Dh's. Missy, sorry but I laughed at your story. Isn't it WAY different if a girlfriend laughs though? I just give Carly plain, whole milk fat yogurt, all the cultures, no sugar. I do give her yobaby sometimes for a treat. We don't have the kind with cereal in it. So I trying to get her to not eat too much sugar but what do you do when you're hogging down a cookie (not on the diet) and she's standing there with her mouth wide open going "eh..eh"? It's almost impossible to resist. I think it's not fair. Oh well, she'll love sugar just like everyone else on this planet. I've lost one pound. I ran for an hour yesterday and all I get is one stinking lousy pound. I have a stomach flu thing so hopefully that will get me close to a size ten! Life is a beauty contest girls! Don't forget.

Old 01-17-07, 10:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm glad you could laugh along with me Leslie

I don't want my kids to have sugar either but I have the same problem you do Leslie....they stand their looking like baby birds and it is so darn cute, I can't stand it. So of course they get to try the cookie. Not to mention my mom and sister think it's funny to see them try sugar foods, so they sneak and give it to the kids. I'm not that much of a hard ass about it though. I just don't want them to only eat sugar. I want them to like fruits and veggies also

Old 01-18-07, 02:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Luckily for me Carly's favorite thing EVER is peas. I know they're sugary but at least it's good sugar. It's so cute to watch her eat them one at a time too. I can't believe she's almost ONE!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools