Baby Corner

Old 12-26-13, 05:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Angry upset stumac.when 39weeks

I'm 39weeks pregnant on saturday. For the past week I've had a really upset stumac. Direa all the time and really bad belly ache. I don't no whether to visit my doctor as don't no if its all normal at this stadge of pregnancy? Anybody no if its normal? Or should I visit my GP asap?x

Old 09-18-14, 08:55 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7600%

Hi, I think you are going to see your baby already. It is normal but of course you should really see your doctor asap. :-)

Old 09-21-17, 02:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1600%

Hi dear. I get the sour stomach bad. Not the other problem. My #2 is stuck. But my tummy downright hates me most of the time. Frequently turns into heartburn or even reflux. So I looked up natural cures for sour stomach. I found aloe vera juice. I tried it and it is a godsend. The only problem is that after I tried it I found out it MIGHT cause an electrolyte imbalance that MIGHT cause bladder contractions that MIGHT cause premature labor. When I spoke to my midwife about it she never even heard of aloe vera juice. I explained that I had found sites claiming that the juice is totally safe and other sites explaining the above. She said she would look it up and call me if she had a definitive opinion either way. But that the one little glass I drank (it was maybe 6 oz) couldn't hurt me. She hasn't called me, and I suppose she is as lost as I am. So on the nights its really bad, I drink a little juice. If I don't drink a lot of it or too frequently I'm sure I'll be fine. I bet the studies were done in the people following the twice a day recommended dosage. Or people using aloe vera gel, which is different from the juice. The scary study referenced gel a lot. Then my friend suggested me to consult with Lotus Center in Ukraine. They are the best in pregnancy and motherhood related matters. They heard my problem gave me some valuable tips and now I am fine. I hope my experience will help other mothers facing the same problem. Best of luck for upcoming motherhood to all the pregnant woman in advance. Be safe and stay blessed.

Old 09-25-17, 01:06 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2600%

Hello, sending you lots of positive energy from my side. I can understand through which situation you are going through. I want to say that please don’t panic about natural conceiving problem. You can enjoy your marriage life with no stress caused due to PCOS i am here to provide you all the valuable information i have on this to clear all your doubts regarding this. I too faced the same situation similar as you years back. I then consulted a gynecologist in Ukraine to find some genuine help and valid information on getting pregnant even if you have PCOS. It’s not at all an easy job to get correct and valuable information which can clear all the doubts going in mind related to this. It’s a decision to be taken mutually by you and your husband. What first you have to do is find out the best time for you to conceive. You can go for the option which will change the imagination of having a baby in your life into a genuine reality. One correct decision can bring the blessing of a child in your life.
You can create the opportunity of having a child by making the proper decision at the correct moment and know when to try to conceive. You can conceive if you find the below-listed information all in your favor. First, you have to notice that are you having a regular period if not mark all the dates when you are having your periods and how delayed your periods are from the last once. You should know yourself only when you are ready to conceive and when is your next period and how regular are they. When we are going to ovulate it is the best time for getting pregnant. The next you can do is always having a proper diet filled with healthy vitamins and fibers. A balanced and healthy diet keeps your hormones balanced. You can do some intense body workouts which will surely help you to maintain your health from inside out. If you still find problems in conceiving consult a gynecologist as i did in Ukraine. The clinic’s name was Lotus clinic in Ukraine. Best of luck for future.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools