Baby Corner

Old 07-28-05, 04:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking Valleygirl..........

we'll be thinking of you today! how exciting to be holding your little one in just a few more hrs! will be looking forward to hearing your birth story!

Old 07-31-05, 07:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome Michael Curtis.

Congratulations

Old 08-06-05, 10:38 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 1220%

Thanks ladies. My delivery was pretty uneventful as it was a scheduled c-section. It was kind of weird in the fact that I had DD c-section but I was so tired, I had been up for over 30 hours, and on my 3rd shot of staidol I hardly remember any of it. So this was all new to me in a way. Also the room where they were monitoring me and preping me for surgery had just been remodeled and there were no seat cushions or curtains or trash cans in the room. The maintenance guys were coming in and out and Dh finally had to ask them to please wait until I had gone to surgery before finishing in the room. I was glad he said something because I was not to pleased having these non-medical people coming and going as I was so exposed. Michael was brought to me while I was in recovery and he immediately went to the breast and started nursing like a champ. My recovery has been a bit more painful this time but I think that is just because I am not able to just sit and everything with DD, she still wants to be held and cuddle and I can't say no to that. I am so excited for you ladies Glinda you don't have much longer for your TWO little ones to be in your arms, and Brenda I am very happy that this little one in looking so healthy.

Old 08-07-05, 03:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

doesn't matter if it was scheduled or not, it's still Michael's birth story! glad your dh said something, how annoying. it's interesting that you had a different perception this time.
I'm sooo happy for you

rest as much as you can to give yourself a chance to heal.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools