Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome to the Board!

Reply Post New Topic

• tizasmommy tizasmommy's Avatar 08-23-06 | 02:11 PM
  • hi! my name is stacey... i figured i would start with the intros! i have a 2 year old named tiz and she was a cesarean birth. no trial of labor because they thought she was going to be 17 lbs! so, they took her out via c section. welcome to the boards all!

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 08-23-06 | 02:15 PM

•  
    I'm Bethann .. mother of 2 c-section babies..

Aedan wanted nothing to do with being born..

he was 8 days late. I had high blood pressure and high fluid levels. I was induced, water broke, meconium in the fluid and didn't dilate so I had a c-section. He was 9 pounds and the Dr. thinks I'd never have been able to deliver. The day I got home with him I sat down to nurse him and popped my incision. That started 16 weeks of wound care visits and packing the incision myself til it was healed.
    Chloe was #2.. scheduled just in case she was big like her brother.. she was 7 pounds 11 ounces.

No incision issues.

I'll go for another section again with #3 if I have a choice.

• GTSJMS GTSJMS's Avatar 08-23-06 | 02:25 PM
  • I'm Lael... mother of 2 c-section babies too.

Garrett was born via c-section because I developed preeclampsia and my pressure to high. They tried to induce labor.. that didn't work and later found out he wasn't engaged in pelvis yet. ugh! So we decided to have the surgery.

Jason was a sceduled c-section. I never went into labor, no contractions. The 2nd section was much easier to recover from than the 1st one.
  • mom2nj 08-23-06 | 02:34 PM
  • I am Melanie, mom of two boys by c-section. Noah didnt want to come out after 19 hours, my water had broken so they had to take him out. and my second was a planned c-section because my local hospitals wont do vbacs'
  • sarabrydges sarabrydges's Avatar 08-23-06 | 02:42 PM
  • I'm Sara, mommy of one c-section baby, Kendalyn, and a VBAC baby, Reyna.

Kendalyn was c-section for various reason, long labour, transverse, mom with a fever, 5 hours of pushing, but I had great success with the recovery!

Welcome everyone!