Baby Corner

Old 08-23-06, 11:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Hi, my name is Heidi, I have had 2 c-sec. One, 12 years ago. The other 4 years ago. My first pg was because he was transverse and my second pg was an emerg csec (twins) born pre mature and I lost one.

Old 08-24-06, 12:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Hi my name is Michelle! I had both my girls via c-section and will have my 3rd c-section in February...With my first Hailey I had pre-eclampsia was induced at 37 wks. Was in labor for 25 hours and wasn't progressing very well...her heart rate dropped to 30 bpm and they rushed me to an emergency c-section. Had her out in under 5 minutes....
Second daughter Harlee was a repeat c-section...had her at 37 wks also due to preeclampsia and I was starting to contract so they just decided on the c-section...they wouldn't let me try a VBAC cause they said that Haileys cord was too short and they didn't want to chance it with Harlee...
This one will be a c-section as long as all goes well at 39wks...Which makes me nervous cause I have never been pregnant that long! LOL and my 4th will be another section I am sure...then I think I will be done!

Old 08-24-06, 01:24 AM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

I'm Leeann. My second twin was a c-section. After Lucy came out vaginally, Greta's hand got stuck on top of her head, and got herself wedged. Recovery wasn't too too bad. I almost had to go and get a spot of my incision repaired, but thankfully it healed on its own after 2 months.

Old 09-01-06, 10:51 PM
Finally...Mommy to Derek!

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

Hi!! I'm Jessica and I'm the mommy of Derek, born by c-section. I had gestational diabetes so they induced me 2 weeks early. I had the pitocin around 9ish on a Friday morning and about 23 hours later, Derek was born. He decided that he wanted to enter the world face first. I was fully dialate and after every contraction, he would go back up. He couldn't descend because of the way his head was. We tried several position changing methods to help but none of them worked. The doctor finally decided that it was c-section time. Recovery is going well so far!

Old 09-02-06, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 0.83%

I'm Susan. 2 c-sections 2002 and 2004..
First one ..my water broke at midnight sunday night and i went to the hospital the next day and they started pitocin and by tues night...nothing so i had a c-section at 10pm tues night Grace was 5 lbs 10 oz

2nd baby..went for an u/s at 37 weeks and the tech was not happy with movement so I went to the hospital and had a c-section 6 hours later

He was 9lbs 15 oz..almost double my 1st child!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools