Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/pregnancy-labor-childbirth-2)
-   -   How to get pregnant fast !!!!! (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/pregnancy-labor-childbirth-2/how-get-pregnant-fast-403554)

Pregnancy-Coach 12-01-14 11:08 PM

How to get pregnant fast !!!!!

Maybe you're really wanting to become pregnant, or maybe you want the birth of your baby arrives at a specific time. Here are four tips to make it more likely that you'll develop as soon as you start trying.

Trick 1: See your practitioner and consider genetic testing

You are more likely to have a successful pregnancy if your body is to the task. To find out if you are in baby form of decisions - and learn what changes can help - schedule a checkup before pregnancy with a doctor or midwife. You may not be able to get an appointment right away or resolve health problems immediately, but take these steps as soon as possible will help you design faster in the long term.

Depending on your family history and ethnicity, our doctor may encourage you to take a genetic test to see if you or your partner are carriers of serious hereditary diseases such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, and others. This may be the most important thing you can do to help ensure a healthy baby, and all it takes is a sample of saliva or blood from each of you. Is still covered by most health insurance policies.

Trick 2: Figure out when you ovulate

The biggest secret to fall pregnant faster is when ovulation (release of an egg from the ovary). Think of the egg as a porthole and sperm as arrows. One of the arrows have to hit the center of the target to become pregnant.

Since you ovulate once a menstrual cycle, there are only a few days each cycle when sex can actually lead to pregnancy. Knowing when you ovulate means you and your partner can identify the target and then aspire to, rather than pull a lot of arrows and hoping it becomes the goal .

Trick 3: Get busy at the right time

Once you know when your egg is released from the ovary, you can plan to have sex during their most fertile days, three days before ovulation until the day of ovulation. (From a little before it can do no harm, some women became pregnant sex who spent six days before ovulated.)

It has a range of days for baby making sex because sperm can survive for three to six days in your body. (Your egg survives only about a day). This means that if you have sex on Monday, sperm can survive in the fallopian tubes, waiting for a floating egg until about Thursday - or perhaps even as late as Sunday.

If you are not sure when your fertile period will be, here's a simple trick: Hit the sheets every other day. Often have sex it means you have to wait healthy sperm in the fallopian tubes every day, ready to spring into action every time the egg is released.

(If you want to have sex more often than any other day, that's fine. Do help you design faster, but not bad either.)

Another tip: If you and your partner are waiting to have sex until your most fertile time, make sure you have not opted for a long period of drought in advance. Your partner should ejaculate at least once in the days before his most fertile period. Otherwise, there could be an accumulation of dead sperm in their semen when it is time to go and dead sperm can not get you pregnant.

Daniela Traviss 01-05-15 08:14 PM

Thanks for sharing. I guess what worked for me when we were trying was for me not to get pressured. I have been wanting to get pregnant for 2 years and has always been pressured to be a mother since everyone has been pregnant except me. When I tried to take things slow and stop all the expectations, that was the time I became pregnant.

blessings 09-16-15 10:05 AM

I have been trying to get pregnant also for 3yrs tried everything possible but upto now no answer

Stemed83 08-23-16 06:56 AM

Thanks for sharing this. It would be helpful to all those who are trying to conceive.

amanda21 12-22-16 04:18 AM

Thanks for your sharing. I also recommend you some other tips to get pregnent faster and natural.
1. Plan a healthy diet
Soe foods can improve your chance to be a mom are:
Fruits and vegetables (blueberries, raspberries, tomatoes and leafy greens like curly kale.
zinc rich foods (oysters)
Foods rich in folic acid (broccoli and spinach)
2. Detox
Stop smoking and drinking, which do harm on your health.
3. Sex positions
Some sex positions are better than others for getting pregnant.
When sperm are trying to swim all the way up to your fallopian tubes be kind and give them a little extra help by choosing a sex position that angles them upwards (we know that\'s a graphic image, but it\'s just biology!
4. Get rid of stress
Yoga is best choice.