Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy Weight Gain Am I gaining too much weight?

Am I gaining too much weight?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-05-15, 08:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 3700%

I have only gained 15 lbs through my whole pregnancy and lost it at around 2 weeks post partum. What I did, upon reaching my last trimester, I controlled by food intake since they say that whatever I gain in this period will remain for a long period of time. And of course, the beauty of breastfeeding.

Old 02-06-15, 11:44 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 800%

There is a program I would highly recommend called Pregnancy Without Pounds! It has a lot of useful information about how much weight you should be gaining based on how much you weighed before pregnancy. It is really helpful! It also talks about nutrition and exercise and has several pregnancy-safe exercise routines for you to choose from based on your activity level prior to pregnancy. Love it! The link is tinyurl.com/kezz96h. Good luck!

Old 04-22-17, 02:52 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 3400%

I want to gain weight at the earliest..

Old 04-22-17, 07:24 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 3400%

After my sister's delivery, she gained a lot of weight and belly fats. Her friend told her about massage palper-rouler to get rid of body fats. She was benefited a lot with that rouler. Thankfully, she was able to reduce her body weight and fats with this.

Old 08-31-17, 08:21 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 4400%

I put on 10k for my first baby and it took me about 5 months to go back to my normal weight.
My doctor said the best is to gain just 1k per month. More than that it isn't healthy.
My neighbor got extra 23k!
I don't think we should stress ourselves with this matter.. just eating healthy and working out will do fine.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools