Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy Weight Gain I can't gain weight!!

I can't gain weight!!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-27-12, 02:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default I can't gain weight!!

I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my first child and I haven't gained any weight! I've always had a very high metabolism and it doesn't matter what I eat I can't gain any weight. Anyone have advice or tips to help me gain weight?

Old 03-27-12, 02:23 PM
is blessed
Mom of Two

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 6
Weekly Activity 1446.36%

Hi! and welcome to Baby Corner!

You have most likely gained a little weight due to blood increase, and fluids, but maybe you yourself has lost weight? Have you noticed yourself smaller in areas other than your belly? How has the morning sickness been?

Old 03-27-12, 02:26 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 641.82%

If you are eating healthy don't worry about not gaining weight. The baby will take what it needs from your body so as long as you are not seriously underweight you will both be fine.

Old 03-27-12, 03:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Well I had morning sickness up until I think when I was 9 weeks along, but haven''t had it since. My pre-pregnancy weight was about 93lbs and I've noticed that I have lost a little bit of weight. I weighed myself today and I'm about 92lbs. and I'm not a very big person, I've always been very skinny and I'm only 5' 1/2" tall.

Old 03-27-12, 03:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

And no I haven't noticed any shrinkage on my body anywhere. My belly is actually growing pretty good.

Latest Articles
Boost Your Fertility With Diet
Boosting your chances of conceiving can be as simple as making a few changes in your nutrition and diet, starting today.

Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools