Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

need help!

Reply Post New Topic

• ambrose 01-31-18 | 04:08 PM
  • hey people I am here on this forum to ask you some question. I was expecting and have a successful delivery. After that my weight is too much and I don’t know how to lose my weight. My mother did everything to less my weight. For example, doctors recommend me to drink boiled water. I did same as it is but not proves helpful. Moreover, my belly Is like something is hanging. I want a fit physique and want to keep myself stylish as I was before my pregnancy. My husband also wants. Help me!!!
  • sara098 02-08-18 | 01:19 AM
  • Hello there!!!I had a C- section.after it losing weight is the difficult task but I do concentrate on my diet.not having too much walking.It's not good for me.I am getting diet which carries fibers in large quantity.Also sometimes I use real butter to flavor my meal.After C-section, I am so worried and scary because of swelling and pain in my stitches.when I totally get rid of the pain and my baby is almost 4 months old I also doing light exercise to lose my weight.because after passing a long time it's difficult to lose your weight easily.I also try to drink water in a large amount (8 to 9 glasses of water a day) it's helped me a lot.The best thing I have learned from my experience is that moderate exercise and drink water between meal.Good Luck you can also lose weight with breastfeeding.So, just keep doing all that it's really helpful.
  • KarleenWhitley 06-25-18 | 12:13 AM
  • Are you still overweight?
    I can provide you some simple methods that helps in weight loss. You need to eat healthy and the right food to shed weight. I came to know from an article that detox tea also helps in weight loss. If you want to take the detox tea, then you can [URL="https://www.cellublue.com/fr/product/mydetoxtea-mycellutea/"]check out here[/URL] to buy it online. Also, do regular workout that will help in weight loss.