Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Pregnancy Weight Gain (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/pregnancy-weight-gain-547)
-   -   Weight gain 😟 (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/pregnancy-weight-gain-547/weight-gain-%F0%9F%98%9F-404298)

Babysmiley 12-05-16 09:08 AM

Weight gain 😟

Didn't find out I was pregnant til maybe my second or end of first month of pregnancy, regular weight was around 220, started feeling really nauseous and threw up everything all the time, lost weight and was about 197 or less, went to my first ob gyn appointment at 13wks weight 203, week later weight myself at 14wks (206 pds) then my 18-19 week lost 7 pounds. Now I have my monthly appointments and I'm always at good health no blood pressure problems or anything, my weight now 23+4days is at 215.6, which my obgyn said is to much since I'm gaining 7 pounds every month in the past October&November
November weight in at (27+4days) 221.2, I feel fine but she made a big deal about anyone have same problem.

katrinarichs45 03-08-17 01:19 AM

I think it's better to listen to your OB/GYN. You should follow the diet as suggested by your doctor. Putting too much of weight won't be good, there are chances for diabetes during pregnancy if you are overweight.

dazzyshahu 09-21-17 03:31 AM

Hello friend, I can understand your problem in professional way. You should not lose hope. It is time to handle this difficult situation with strong will power and positive attitude towards life. Today we are living in advance medical research based world where you can easily check up your weight loss problem in medical way. I also face same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life. It is your turn to get maximum benefit from my personal life experience. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression is very horrible for pregnant women. The first and foremost thing I want to suggest you to follow powerful yoga and meditation to see sudden magic effect on your body and mind to get full relaxation to convert your dream into reality.
It is very important to consult with gynecologist to understand your blood pressure level and your hemoglobin level to soul out your problem in natural way. It is good news that you are aware about your health that create beneficial platform for you to handle all pregnancy related problem at early stage. You should consume balance diet that is sufficient to provide proper nutrition for wall body for smooth working. You should give preference to reach Ion food that helps you to enhance your hemoglobin level in your blood or easy pregnancy and enhance your immunity in easy way. You should start your planning with morning walk and easy exercise that provide sufficient blood supply to all body for smooth working of the reproduction system that help you to achieve your aim in short time period with a healthy baby gift.