Baby Corner

Old 04-18-06, 11:18 PM
Kids... 24/7

Thanked 265 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi, I'm Heidi mom of 2 great boys!
My younger one (almost 2) is a normally developing child... maybe a bit advanced actually.
My older one (a bit over 3) has a moderate speech delay. He has pronounciation problems and is still working on his conversation skills. I feel he also has some mild fine & gross motor skill delays. He's never been diagnosed with any disorder.

Last edited by Heidi1361; 09-12-06 at 10:04 PM.

Old 05-19-06, 11:15 AM
Hunter's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi I am new here or at least to this board, I am a member from awhile back anyways....

I have 2 kids one who is 5 months, and my 4 yr old who was dx with Autism last year. He has major speech delays, is still yet to be potty trained, and sensory issues. He is in kindergarten at a regular school with an EA and it has just done wonders for him. He has come a long way since starting school.

Old 08-16-07, 12:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi my name is Jenna

I have 3 SN kiddos with varying disabilities from craniofacial, visual impairment, hearing impairment and cognitive delays.

Old 09-09-07, 06:44 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi I'm Amanda I have 4 kids....

Coralee was born early and tramatic birth (brow or military presentation) which lead to tramatic brain bleed called a subarachnoid hemorrhage. (she was born vaginaly but shouldn't have) 7 days in the hosiptal and she is soo far a miracle..Fingers crossed... she started kindergarten and that is when they said any delays would be shown! She has asthma and other lung issues.

Neela was born early and has had a bumpy start...she is 11mnths and only 16lbs. She has tracheomalacia and a fast flowing aeorta. She also has the cutes webbed toes on her left foot (2nd and third toe)..Sorry I look at it as cute because it makes her who she is =)

Old 09-09-10, 05:44 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

I'm LeAnn, married to DH(Kris) for 8.5yrs.

Peyton our oldest is 6 and has ADHD, CAPD, dysgrapia, receptive language disorder and we are sure an Aspergers dx will be next.

We also have two other children, Parker (5) no disabilities or delays and Presley (1) who is showing no signs of anything.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools