Baby Corner

Old 11-17-05, 06:58 AM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default rough time again

Well we've been having a real rough time with Skye again. Any time any demand is put on her or a transition she is having a meltdown including smacking herself in the face and scratching herself. I don't know why this has started again but I hate it. And am trying to figure out what I can do to stop it. She will also run across the room if she is mad at me and shove TJ down

Old 11-17-05, 04:21 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Poor Skye

(and you too!!) It must me so frustrating for you both to not know what to do!!

Old 11-18-05, 07:21 AM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Well I talked to the dev ped and she gave me the idea to stop giving her zyrtec for her skin allergies that might be causing whats going on. so keep your fingers crossed that it helps

Old 11-19-05, 08:13 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 122%

to you both! I hope things settle back down soon. You know it might also be that Skye is feeling a little overwhelmed she has been making so much progress lately it might be she needs to take a bit to adjust to it all.

Old 11-21-05, 09:27 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 245 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

We are a timer family here- it makes things a little easier for Jacob. Plus, then the timer is the "bad guy" when he doesn't want to stop, not me (I hope that makes sense).

Latest Articles
Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools