Baby Corner

Old 10-19-05, 10:33 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 245 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking School is going so well!

I am so happy! Jacob is doing so well in school! He's really taken to it, loves riding the bus and is starting to show a few signs of progress!

He's never really paid any attention to people's names (except family) would call them "Hey Girl or Hey Man"

but he knows his teacher's name (after the first week

) and is starting to tell me more and more about what happened at school.

Monday he told me that one of the boys in his class ate his paper, now I'm not sure if it's true but there are so many details I wonder if it is.

Either way, lie or not it's progress- he's never told us a big lie like that before, I'm taking it as a sign of progress in his mental developement.

Or his conversational and recall skills are getting better. He is just doing so well!

Thanks for letting me brag a bit!

Old 10-20-05, 07:16 AM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That is just soo wonderful I'm glad things are going so well. And I totally understand about being happy about the lying part. I was so excited the first time Skye lied to me and said no when I asked if she pooped lol. I'm just so happy for you.

Old 10-24-05, 07:53 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 245 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I went and picked him up from school today so I could touch base with the teacher, so I asked her about the paper eating incident. She said that she wasn't aware of it being true, but him fabricating a story like that with so many details was great progress.

So, I guess I'm proud of him for telling a whopper?!

Old 10-26-05, 08:29 AM
is the Proud Mom of Skye and T.J.
VIP Member

Thanked 319 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

totally understand thats wonderful

Old 11-11-05, 01:48 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 1220%

Only we would think it was great that our kids are lying to us!

That is so wonderful that he is making such great progress! And you have every reason and right to brag away!

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools