Baby Corner

Old 02-21-08, 08:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default 12+mo of IUI

Well it's officially been over a year since we've began the IUI thing...so I'm still around and just popping in to see who else is still here and lurking...

I really think our issue is timing and i hope to God we get it figured out. I never thought we'd go through a miscarriage, but I guess we get to experience everything to do with infertility!!! (as many of you here probably feel like too!)

Well I do have one good thing to report, after thinking that I might have cystic ovaries per last year's u/s, this last u/s showed me free and clear of all cysts in both ovaries. so here's to renewed hope and trying for a 2008 baby!

funny thing, we went in for our taxes and the tax lady tells us every year that if we'd have kids then we wouldn't have to keep paying in. little does she know... (do you ever just want to shout at people-we can't have kids!!! grr!!!)

ps we had 8 iui's before the pg happened and we went in for our 3rd iui since the m/c last week so lets hope it works!

Old 02-24-08, 01:31 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

Hi Erica

I always have my fingers crossed for you, and you are often in my thoughts. Please keep in touch and pop in as often as you like!

Much love

Old 02-25-08, 03:08 PM
Mommy to Chloe and Mahri

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

wishing you good luck!!!!!!! i had 8 unsucessful IUI's myself...we never did IVF- we either had to pay for IVF or adopt...so we chose adoption.
I hope this works for you!

Old 03-21-08, 01:20 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Big huge Hugs. I know how you feel, I've been there. On our 10th IUI I remember asking our RE if I had set some new clinic record.

How nice of the tax lady to remind you that your suffering from infertility. People can be insensitive for sure.

Crossing my fingers for you that this IUI is the one that works.

Thinking of you.
Susanne

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools