Baby Corner

Old 05-18-09, 07:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 8 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default 1yr now

So this month offiicially makes me one of those women who has been TTC for a full year...I'm feeling more down about it this month, than all that the previous months, I think just because of the whole number thing, wow, a full year and nothing

I never would have imagined me being one of those women who would have so much trouble. I am scared knowing that this just might not be meant to be. Other than using BBT/OPK I havent pursued anything further. I havent made up my mind yet when to take charge & do more.....I probably need to, but just am scared. Thanks for listening....

Old 05-18-09, 11:22 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I know how you feel.This month is a year for me after my Tubal Reversal.With a loss I expected to get pg soon after.Now its the 6 month mark again.I just started the bbt but have been using the opk's.
Don't be so down.Though I was very down the one year mark also.
I would talk to you doctor and just start the easy testing at first.
I sure hope you get your

ASAP
Keep posted what you decided.I will be rooting for you!

Old 06-02-09, 07:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I feel you...we are going on 16 consistent months and I've been seeing a RE since November. Hang in there and make that appointment! It's scary but such a relief once you know what the issue is =). Sending big hugs!

Old 06-03-09, 11:08 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I agree with Lisa. It is really scary, but trust me- you will feel so much better when you know what's going on and you have a plan to deal with it. Just do it, lol! Especially since you have been TTC for 12 months. We all know how frustrating this can be and we are all here for you.

Old 06-03-09, 09:26 PM
Community Member

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Lisaca ~
What has happened since you've gone to see an RE ?? I've had no tests done at all, neither has my husband. I told myself I'll wait till the end of summer & then proceed. Here is the latest...I'm a bit more confused as this week progresses..here are a few temps & my OPK results. (use my OPK with first morning trip to bathroom) Using fertility friend it is trying to tell me I O'ed on day 12, how is that possible with my results below ???

CD9 96.64
CD10 97.19 neg OPK
CD11 97.17 neg OPK
CD12 97.09 neg OPK
CD13 97.45 *positive OPK / also had R side painful twinges most of the day
CD14 97.42
CD15 97.84

BD 8,10,12,13,14 all in the late evening

Do I have a chance of anything going how I want it to this month ????? Please I hope !
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools