Baby Corner

Old 06-29-09, 12:00 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am so sorry. It totally sucks to want something so bad, do everything right, and still have no control over the results.

Praying you get your bfp very soon.

Old 06-29-09, 02:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Jenisuzy, sorry it took me so long...I've been off for a while. I had several blood tests done and the DH had his tests done for count, etc. I have PCOS caused by insulin resistence...did months of Clomid and shots...now on my own since I've lost weight and insulin is under control. O'd for the first time on my own last month. Good luck and there is a chance something happened this month...the whole temp thing made me crazy! Sending you lots of hugs!

Old 07-21-09, 09:30 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

I know only too well how it feels to hit the annual milestones. The failure can be emotionally debilitating. I know your pain.

But I am proof that it can happen. 10 years of TTC, treatments, testing and failure, but today I am holding my 10 day old baby girl. And when you hold your child for the first time all the months of heartache fade away into distant memories. Miracles do happen, you just have to believe that they can.

Sending you much love.

Old 11-10-09, 10:00 PM
is so ready
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I know how your feeling, we are at 14 months but this is our first month after finally getting up enough courage to go to the doctor and we have started provera and clomid and i feel a little better just knowing we are trying some thing different. so Good Luck i will be praying for you.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools