Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive In the 2ww anyone want to help me pass time. 5 dpo

In the 2ww anyone want to help me pass time. 5 dpo

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-27-05, 11:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default In the 2ww anyone want to help me pass time. 5 dpo

Hello Everyone.. And Happy Easter too you all.

My Name is Amber. I am in cd 48 today and am 5 dpo well almost 6 dpo. I am in the 2ww. I got + opk on cd 42 and 43 and Ovulated on cd 43 which was the 22nd. I have a Dr. Appt On 3-29-05 to get blood work take and again on 3-30-05 for progestrone levels. Why I dont know. But I am really feeling kinda funny and dont know if it is too soon or not, cant remmember back when I had my son. He will be 4 in April. I feel twinges and have been really really tired which I do remmeber getting way early w/my son. And Also My boobs are sore. I have chart on Fertility Friend here is my Url to view my chart

please come take a look and tell me what u think.. Baby dust wishes my way. Anythoughts or things for me to look for to better tell if AF is coming or not??? I would appreciate it. Also Is it too early to start feeling differently. My tummy also is starting to get hard. Which I heard is not uncommon w/your 2nd child. Let me know Thanks. Also My email address is

if you would like to drop me a note/ lets keep finger crossed and hope alive.

Old 03-28-05, 01:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Way too early to feel anything different I think! I certainly don't think anything you feel before 7dpo really means much.

Good luck with this cycle!

Old 03-31-05, 10:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

well all these things I have felt that early on, and now I a, 9 dpo and going on 10 tomrrow. i am feeling these all a little stronger then before. Had my progesterone level blood test checked on wed 03/30/05 get results back tomorrow. an Today I had implantation spot. for the one day.. I am excited yet nervouse. I dont want to get my hopes up.. But hey who can blame me.. U know.. Well goodluck too you all I will keep u posted..

Old 04-01-05, 07:39 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hope it works out for you.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools