Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive AF late, hpts negative, spotting once

AF late, hpts negative, spotting once

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-18-12, 09:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default AF late, hpts negative, spotting once

AF was due on the 15th, she never came. I have had a high cervix & creamy CM, some days a lot of it, since 6DPO. I check CP & CM at the same time every day. Now 18DPO.

No signs of AF coming. Not bloated, cramping or any of that! I've been wearing a pantyliner since 6DPO & haven't see any blood.

When I wiped at 5pm today, the tissue was pink! Wiped again, & there was no pink.

Has anyone had this & gotten either AF or a BFP?

Old 03-19-12, 11:34 AM
is blessed
Mom of Two

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 6
Weekly Activity 32220%

I'm not TTC, but I wanted to reply. I would wait a few days to test. Maybe your HCG is not high enough yet for the test to come back positive. Make sure you are testing first thing in the morning as the morning urine is the most concentrated.

I do spot though before AF every month for about 3-4 days before for the past 6 years.

Let us know what happens!

Old 03-20-12, 03:24 AM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 16620%

I spot(a light pink or slightly brown color) for about the first 2 days and then I get very heavy flow for 3 days. I've been TTC for #2 for about 18 months.

Latest Articles
Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

Male Fertility Also Affected by Weight
Research is now finding that overweight men may also have trouble conceiving. Find out why.

When Your Pregnancy Weight is a Big Deal and When it’s Not
Women have always been worried about weight gain during pregnancy. However, is it really a cause for concern in your situation? Here are some guidelines on when to worry about pregnancy weight, and when to not worry.

10 Tips to Lose the Baby Weight By Eating Healthy
After your baby is born, you may want to jump right into losing the pregnancy weight. Nutrition plays a vital role in losing the baby weight. Here are 10 tips to help you get started!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools